This package contains all necessary supplies to ship 4 specimen collection containers for Confirmation with MRO Testing to our SAMHSA certified laboratory.
Each package contains:
- 4 baggies with absorbent
- 4 Chain of Custody (CoC) 3-Part Forms
- 1 sturdy box fitting up to 4 specimen collection containers
- 1 FedEx Clinical Mailing Pouch
- 1 Pre-Printed, Pre-Paid Mailing Label
Note: Every box of Drug Testing Kits ordered with Confirmation with MRO Services contains free of charge: 4 baggies with absorbent, 4 Chain of Custody (CoC) forms, 1 sturdy box, 1 FedEx Clinical Mailing pouch, and 1 Pre-Printed, Pre-Paid Mailing Label. Be advised you may also receive free boxes and clinical mailing pouches directly from FedEx.
Confirmation Specimen Mailing Instructions:
- 1 Chain of Custody (CoC) form is completely filled out per specimen collected.
- 1 Specimen Cup is placed with 1 baggy with absorbent.
- Specimens within baggies are placed within a box. Up to 4 specimens can be included in each box.
- The box is placed within the FedEx Clinical Mailer.
- The original top copy of the Chain of Custody (CoC) Form is placed on top of the box within the Clinical mailer for every specimen included in the mailing.
- The mailer is sealed and the pre-paid mailing label is placed on the pouch in the proper location.
- The package can either be dropped off or picked up for FedEx mailing.