||• We Can Come to You
• You Can Come to Us
• Mobile Services Available Too
Need more Information? See Below the Form.
Complete Employment Screening Services Can Include:
• Mobile & Onsite Testing (We Come To You)
• Offsite Testing (Go to Local Testing Center)
• Instant Drug and/or Alcohol Testing Services (DIY & Mail 4 Confirmation)
• Drug Testing Confirmation with SAMHSA Certified Labs;
• Certified MRO Services;
• DOT (Department of Transportation) Drug & Alcohol Screening;
• Background Checks;
• Social Security Validation;
• Motor Vehicle Report (Driving Record);
• Patriot Act Search (Terrorism Watch List);
• Sex Offender Search;
• People Search.
About our Onsite and Offsite Drug, Alcohol and Nicotine Testing Services:
- Experience: Providing Drug, Alcohol and Nicotine Testing Services since 1994.
- We cover DOT (Department of Transportation), Non-DOT, Pre-Employment, Employment, Random, Post Accident, Sports, Schools, alcohol drug testing and more.
- Same day or one (1) business day Account Setup (excludes holidays and weekends). Register Now, Test within Minutes!
- Our provider network includes the largest most highly accredited laboratories as well as regional and local alcohol and drug screening facilities.
- All services come with SAMHSA Certified Confirmation at no extra charge.
- Our volume business means we can provide top level service at better rates.
- Highly professional Medical Review Officer (MRO) services available.
- Instant drug, alcohol and nicotine testing is also available.
- Ability to work with companies of any size, from the Fortune 500 to the local Mom & Pop store on the corner.
- We offer centralized billing for decentralized offices - one company to manage all locations!
- Drug, alcohol and nicotine testing is done by drug testing experts trained in forensic drug test specimen collection.
- Our employment drug screening services are convenient, safe, secure and due to our large volume, cost effective and quite frankly, cheap!
- Our provider network covers the entireUSA, territories and military bases. In addition, we can provide coverage in many other countries around the world.
- No Minimum Monthly Fees - No Hidden Fees.
About Our Confirmation and MRO Services
- Low, Low Pricing: You won't pay more for our top notch SAMHSA certified laboratories. In fact you may even pay less then lower class labs. Our research has shown that our services are not only superior but also less expensive.
- We only use SAMHSA Certified Laboratories. SAMHSA Certification is the highest certification a laboratory can receive for employee drug testing specimens. We do this to ensure that you only receive the highest quality results and service. This service is approved for DOT and all government organizations.
- We include Free FedEx Overnight Shipping for all specimens you send in from any address within the Continental USA.
- Superior service: Once you are signed up for service you have direct access via phone, fax, internet and email to people that can help you get results. Since service is something that can only be experienced, please give us a chance to prove ourselves to you! You won't be sorry.
- Fast Turnaround: Confirmation specimens are processed Monday thru Saturday except holidays. Standard turnaround time for the confirmation results are 24 to 48-hours from the time the sample is received. The MROs first contact attempt is normally made within 24 business hours after the Confirmation results have been received by the MRO. The normal MRO process can take 48 to 72 hours to complete but may extend to 5 days or more depending on the response of the donor.
How to Order
- Buy Instant Drug Kits from our Site: All our Employee Drug Testing Kits where Confirmation and Medical Review Officer Service are available allow you to add on these services within Confirmation and MRO Box box on most every product page.
- Buy our Sterile Cups: If you don't want our instant drug testing kits but still want to use our Confirmation and MRO services you may also buy our Sterile Cups and order the service with the product. Buy Sterile Cups Here.
- Use your Kits and Cups. We cannot process just any specimen stored in any manner. Our laboratories will only process kits or cups sold from this website. However in some circumstances we may accept testing cups or kits you currently own. If you would like us to consider using your kits or cups please Contact Us and tell us about your needs.
Confirmation Service Pricing
A Service Fee is charged per drug tested. That means if you send in a 5 panel instant drug test with two potential positives you pay a fee only for the two potential positives. If you send in a sterile cup w/specimen for a 5 panel confirmation, the review service fee is paid for all five drugs.
- Confirmation Service Fee: $35 per Drug.
- Medial Review Officer Add-on: $10 per Drug
The General Process - Pay nothing now.
- Shortly after your order is placed you will be contacted directly by your SAMHSA Certified Lab who will ensure your account is setup correctly.
- Shortly after setup you will receive the supplies needed to send in your specimens in for confirmation processing as part of your order. These will include pre-filled out forms and prepaid mailers.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If wanting Confirmation or Confirmation with MRO with your instant tests please wait until your account has been setup and you have received the supplies.
- A Chain of Custody (CoC) form must be filled out for every specimen collected and the ID sticker placed on the matching specimen container.
- The specimen containers are put into a clinical mailing pouch from FedEx.
- The top original copy of the CoC (Chain of Custody) form is placed within the pouch for every specimen included in the mailing.
- The prepaid shipping label is then stuck on the sealed clinical mailing pouch and collected by FedEx.
- Upon Receipt of the mailing, the lab will charge your credit card or bill your account for the Confirmation and/or MRO services ordered. Note that you will deal directly with the lab for all payments and results.